Deep Security protects confidential data and critical applications to help prevent data breaches and ensure business continuity, while enabling compliance with important standards and regulations such as PCI, FISMA and HIPAA. Whether implemented as software, virtual appliance, or in a hybrid approach, this solution equips enterprises to identify suspicious activity and behavior, and take proactive or preventive measures to ensure the security of the datacenter.
* Protects critical applications and confidential data to help ensure application availability and business continuity
* Prevents data breaches that result from attacks targeting software vulnerabilities, including web-based attacks like SQL injection and cross-site scription (XSS)
* Enables compliance with important standards and regulations such as PCI, FISMA and HIPAA
* Uncovers malicious activity and critical security events buried in system and application logs
* Provides detailed, auditable reports that document prevented attacks, include policy compliance status, and facilitate audits
* Provides security for virtual and cloud environments by closing security gaps unique to those environments.
* Lowers operational costs with timely protection against vulnerability exploits to expedite code prioritization and unscheduled patching
* Eliminates the cost of deploying multiple software clients with a centrally managed, multi-purpose software agent or virtual appliance
Customize Deep Security to meet your enterprise’s datacenter security strategy with the following modules:
* Deep Packet Inspection. Enables Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Web Application Protection and Application Control.
* Firewall. Decreases the attack surface of your physical and virtual servers.
* Integrity Monitoring. Monitors files, systems and registry for changes.
* Log Inspection. Provides visibility into important security events buried in log files.