MiniStumbler is a tool for Windows CE that allows you to detect Wireless Local Area Networks (WLANs) using 802.11b, 802.11a and 802.11g. It has many uses:
* Verify that your network is set up the way you intended.
* Find locations with poor coverage in your WLAN.
* Detect other networks that may be causing interference on your network.
* Detect unauthorized "rogue" access points in your workplace.
* Help aim directional antennas for long-haul WLAN links.
* Use it recreationally for WarDriving.
[Administration Note: MiniStumbler has not been updated in many years. Take care in trying to run it, and be sure to check supported platforms!]