Trispen's @TheOffice.Wherever! provides Secure Remote Access by letting you virtually plug into your Office Network from anywhere in the world. Any PC with Internet Access can now be used as if it is directly connected to your Office LAN!
There are so many Remote Access Solutions out there... what makes @TheOffice.Wherever! different?
Choosing the ideal solution for your company can be a daunting task. @TheOffice.Wherever! aims to make Remote Access affordable for the Small- to Medium Business market.
Some points to consider:
• Many solutions require expensive hardware that only makes sense for large enterprises. @TheOffice.Wherever! requires no hardware other than standard desktop computers.
• Some solutions work with a dialup connections - this can become very expensive, especially when connecting from overseas. @TheOffice.Wherever! uses any Internet Connection. With the ever-increasing presence of Internet Connectivity (WiFi Hotspots, Hotel Rooms) this makes great sense.
• While other products might let you connect to a remote PC, @TheOffice.Wherever! puts you in the office. Road Warriors, for instance, quite often have a single Notebook that they take with them on the road. They need to have this Notebook in the office, even when out of the office. Remote desktop applications will still work perfectly with @TheOffice.Wherever!.
• Our flexible Subscription Model caters for your changing requirements. If you need extra users for a limited time only, you can purchase the additional capacity for a specified time.
• Many of the more expensive solutions require expert IT skills to configure it properly. We have taken the greatest care to make Remote Access as simple as possible to configure, without any compromise on security. For instance, @TheOffice integrates with your existing Windows Domain. Permissions are checked against your normal Domain Users by default. No additional access lists to create or maintain!