AlertBoot offers a cost-effective, web-based secure disk encryption service for companies of any size who want highly scalable, easy-to-deploy hard disk encryption, USB encryption and laptop data security. Centrally managed via the Internet, AlertBoot is available for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7.
Get an end-user's laptop/PC protected in 5 minutes flat. Some of the features of this service inculde:
1. Industry-leading data encryption technology AlertBoot provides the same industry-leading disk encryption with pre-boot authentication revolutionized by the SafeGuard Enterprise Security Engine from Utimaco SafeWare the worldwide leader in encryption and data security.
2.Enterprise-grade auditing and reporting - AlertBoot offers customizable reporting designed to help you achieve regulatory and audit compliance and scales quickly and easily with cost-effective licensing.
3. Pre-boot authentication - AlertBoot full disk encryption begins in the pre-boot, which ensures that unauthorized users cannot bypass the boot to the operating system.
4. 24/7 secure password recovery with AlertBoot's Helpdesk - Users can recover their passwords by visiting their own dedicated support website or through our personal helpdesk for password recovery ; available 24 hours a day,7 days a week, 365 days a year.
5. AlertBoot Central - It enables web-based management of all AlertBoot client applications over TCP/IP. All users, machines, files, recovery keys, and other functions can be administered remotely and transparently.
6. An added layer of authorization - Considering the power of AlertBoot Central, its critical that anyone logging into the console is authorized. That’s why we provide an extra layer of security using SecureAuth from MultiFactor Corp. SecureAuth relies on encrypted X509 Client certs to prevent phishing, DNS, and man-in-the-middle attacks, without the IT headaches that come with certificate-based solutions.