Stop those endless popup windows when you surf on the Internet. It works with all web browser. It can even kill those "flying little windows". No change to proxy setting.
Distributed network traffic monitor:
- Display real time network traffic speed for every computer in the network (Group Edition).
- Display all active network applications on any computer in the network (Group Edition).
- Display all sessions and listen to all ports for any active network application.
- For service shared in svchost.exe, display real service name instead of just "svchost.exe"
- Display application properties and loaded modules.
- Support "Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)", and can monitor network usage of ICS clients without installing the NetPeeker agent in the clients.
- Can monitor NETBIOS file transfer, which is copying shared files inside a local network.
- Use "WHOIS" service to get detailed information on selected remote IP addresses and domain names.
Desktop based firewall on all computers:
- Integrated system firewall and application firewall.
- Support rules on applications, IP addresses/port numbers, remote country, DNS names, protocol types, and HTTP URLs.
- Rule-Exception mode rule structure for easier setup and understandable rule relations.
- Support rule schedule, and can specify the effective time range for every firewall rule.
- Fast firewall engine which can handle thousands of rules without performance impact.
- Drop invalid network packets.
- Detect and block port scans, SYN floods, and DOS attacks.
- Stealth mode to hide your computer from hackers.
- Support importing spyware rules from BlueTack or Sponge, which have excellent anti-spyware rule lists