The only way to reliably detect wireless protocols is to use preselected chips (saw filters) which attenuate all other signals except the desired ones. This is the method implemented in the Protect Stealth 1207i which has 6 channels for different frequency ranges and can simultaneously detect 6 different kinds of transmissions at a distance much greater than any common RF detectors. Such qualities make the Stealth Protect 1207i a very desirable and reliable device during counter surveillance sweeps.
· Portable device for the inspection and location of wireless Sources.
· 6 channels of detection for different kinds of protocols.
· Detection of GSM, CDMA, 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Wi-Max.
· Can be used for tracing both regular sources and illegal RF eavesdropping devices.
· 6 bar graphs with 10 (segments each) for ac curate location of RF sources.
· 4 operation modes: Silent, Vibration, Visual and Beep
· 2 levels of sensitivity selections (attenuator)
· Extra display shows probable protocol
· Durable metallic body
· Microprocessor controlled