2-day practical penetration testing course - Build on the knowledge gained in CSTA Ethical Hacking: Hands-On, using the frameworks & tools used by professional penetration testers to: audit & compromise system security, assess weaknesses in web applications, hijack sessions to steal users' online identities and more.
Delegates who successfully complete the exam included at the end of the training course will be awarded the Certified Security Testing Professional(CSTP) qualification.
- Includes the CSTP qualification
- Live penetration testing following course case scenarios
- Hands-on use of frameworks & tools such as Metasploit, Core Impact, BackTrack & Acunetix WVS
- Remote registry hacking & silent RAT installation
- XSS severity & attacks
- Browser & e-mail client hacking techniques
- Dynamic payload generation
- Covers Windows & Linux operating systems