WebMarshal is a Secure Web Gateway - a comprehensive solution which addresses the full spectrum of Web-based security threats as well as the many requirements and issues that arise in managing workplace Internet use. WebMarshal is the answer to managing and securing Internet use for any size or type of organization.
WebMarshal is deployed between your organization and the Internet where it inspects all incoming and outgoing Web traffic. It protects your organization and your users from Internet threats including, malware, viruses, blended attacks and attempted fraud. WebMarshal ensures that workplace Internet use is appropriate and complies with company policies. And, WebMarshal monitors and controls the flow of information in and out of your organization, protecting confidential information and intellectual property.
WebMarshal is the solution to a wide range of Web security issues in one seamless, easy to use, highly scalable, dependable and cost effective solution.
- Inspects incoming and outgoing Web traffic in real-time.
- Manages access to websites by category and content analysis.
- Blocks Internet security threats such as viruses, malware, blended attacks and social engineering scams.
- Controls bandwidth consumption and applications including streaming media, instant messaging and social networking.
- Provides data leakage prevention (DLP) by controlling what employees upload to the Web including text and files.
- Supports flexible and intuitive policy enforcement with advanced Directory integration for user authentication and time/bandwidth quotas for personal Internet use.
- Enables detailed yet easy to understand Internet activity reporting.
- Secures your Web gateway against all Internet threats.
- Blocks viruses, spyware/malware, blended threats, anonymous proxies, phishing, and other harmful Web content, protecting your users and your IT resources from malicious websites.
- Safeguards confidential information and intellectual property against data leakage over the Web.
- Improves productivity and enforces acceptable use policies.
- Manages bandwidth use, improves network performance and saves costs from non-business bandwidth consumption.
- Offers a fast and measurable Return on Investment.
- Provides understandable reports and executive summaries to demonstrate ROI, measure improved productivity and highlight protection against malware infection.
- Provides consistent and dependable legal liability protection.
- Allows you to meet or even exceed a range of compliance obligations.
- Protects your organization's reputation and saves you from publically emb