Whether you need to support employee "bring-your-own-device" (BYOD) to work practices, or provide more secure access to your data center resources, the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) meets your needs. It helps you reliably enforce compliance, enhance infrastructure security, and streamline service operations. Cisco ISE is a context-aware, identity-based platform that gathers real-time information from the network, users, and devices. ISE then uses this information to make proactive governance decisions by enforcing policy across the network infrastructure. The Cisco Identity Service Engine is a core component of the Cisco TrustSec solution and Cisco´s SecureX architecture.
- Consistent enforcement of context-based policies across wired and wireless networks
- System-wide visibility showing you who and what is on the network - wired, wireless, or VPN
- Integrated AAA, profiling, posture, and guest services to simplify deployments and cut costs
- Accurate device identification using ISE-based probes, embedded device sensors, active endpoint scanning
- Policy-based mobile-device compliance and application provisioning using integrated multi-device management solutions
- Simplified BYOD onboarding through self-service registration