CleanMail is the first anti-spam & anti-virus filter, that was designed from the beginning to provide complete email security - protecting you from spam and all kinds of email-borne malware like viruses and phishing mails - while at the same time making installation and usage as easy as possible. No more spam and viruses - just clean mail
- Award-winning SpamAssassin engine: CleanMail combines today's most effective and advanced anti-spam technologies into one powerful solution. It comes with the full range of different antispam filters, including the award-winning SpamAssassin™ engine and a built-in spam trap to automatically keep the spam filter up-to-date by training a Bayes database with incoming spam mails.
- Anti-Virus: CleanMail integrates the Clam Anti-Virus package and additionally supports all popular virus checkers to protect you against all kinds of email-borne virus attacks.
- Attachment Filter: CleanMail's built-in attachment filter effectively blocks all kinds of potentially malicious email attachments. It is pre-configured to reject all attachment types known as potential virus vectors.
- DNS Blacklist (DNSBL) Filter: CleanMail checks IP addresses of incoming emails against DNS blacklists containing known spam relay hosts. The DNSBL filter rejects all mail that has been relayed by a blacklisted host.
- Shared Fingerprint Filter: CleanMail's Fingerprint filter calculates message fingerprints (fuzzy hashes) and compares them against a database of known spam message fingerprints. If a message fingerprint matches a known spam message fingerprint, the mail is blocked. If a message is blocked by another filter, its fingerprints are automatically added to the database, speeding up the processing of similar spam messages.
- Delay Filter: CleanMail Server can be configured to use a built-in delay filter to stop spammers from delivering junk mails to your server. Tests have shown that the Delay Filter itself already blocks up to 73% of all junk mails while causing only minimal resource usage on the host system. The effect of delay filtering is comparable to greylisting, but delay filtering of course avoids the common drawbacks of greylisting.
- SMTP Traffic Limiting, Protection against Directory Harvesting and Mail Flooding: CleanMail Server additionally implements very effective algorithms to protect your Mail Server against Directory Harvesting, SMTP AUTH attacks and Mail Flooding.
- POP3-to-SMTP Connector: CleanMail Server has a built-in POP3 Connector to retrieve messages from a POP3 server, and forward these messages (after filtering) to a mail account on your SMTP server.
- Web Dashboard: With th