Endpoint Central (formerly Desktop Central) is a unified endpoint management and security solution that helps in managing servers, laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets from a central location. It's a modern take on desktop management that can be scaled as per organizational needs.
Endpoint Central augments a traditional desktop management service, offering more depth and customization. Automate regular endpoint management routines like installing patches, deploying software, imaging and deploying OS. In addition, it also lets you manage assets & software licenses, monitor software usage statistics, manage USB device usage, take control of remote desktops, and more. As a desktop manager, Endpoint Central supports Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Manage your mobile devices to deploy profiles and policies, configure devices for Wifi, VPN, email accounts, etc. Apply restrictions on application installs, camera usage, browser and secure your devices by enabling passcode, remote lock/wipe, etc. Manage all your iOS, Android and Windows smartphones and tablets from a single console.
Why Endpoint Central?
- Patch Management - Secure your network by automating patch deployment for Windows, Mac, Linux and Third Party Applications.
- Software Deployment - Deploy Software to all the endpoints within your network in just a few clicks using 4,500+ pre defined application templates.
- Mobile Device Management - Configure, manage and secure mobile devices centrally using mobile device management.
- Endpoint Security - Strengthen endpoint security by regularly assessing vulnerabilities, monitoring browsers, controlling applications and devices in your enterprise network.
- OS Imaging & Deployment - Automatically image and deploy OS on Windows computers, along with the installation of required drivers and applications using OS deployment.
- IT Asset Management - Manage software and hardware assets within your network and track license and warranty details effortlessly.
- Remote Control - Troubleshoot remote desktops with multi-user collaboration, file transfer, video recording, and more.
- Modern Management - Unify endpoint management with a similar approach towards managing both mobile phones and Windows 10 devices.
- Configurations - 25+ pre-defined configurations including Power Management, USB Device Management, Security Policies, and so on.