A comprehensive NetFlow, sFlow, and alternative flow capture tool
Captures Cisco NetFlow, sFlow and other flow technologies and uses that data to monitor the overall network health.
Reports on which hosts, applications, protocols, etc. that are consuming network bandwidth.
Custom NetFlow Reports allow you to filter (include/exclude) in on exactly the information you need. They can be saved and run again later.
* Ranges of ports, applications and IP addresses
* ToS or DSCP values, Autonomous Systems, TCP Flags, etc.
* Multiple interfaces from different routers/switches
* Set thresholds with Flow Analytics
* Permissions can be applied as well
Provides 24 hours worth of data or years of data with Flow Analytics.
Central Interface: offers a distributed solution that scales to enterprise level networks
Service Provider Module:
* Set permissions per interface per login
* Set permissions per router/switch per login
* Customizable bandwidth monitoring for invoicing over usage
* Saves unlimited amounts of past NetFlow data, even raw flows for as long as necessary… Years!
* Adds several additional traffic analysis Report Types (e.g. Flows, Flow Volume, NBAR Support, etc.).
* Algorithms perform Network Behavior Analysis on all flows across all routers / switches.
* Top (applications, hosts, flows, countries, domains, etc.) across all routers / switches.
* Constantly resolving all IP addresses.
* Uses saved Scrutinizer Reports to monitor for threshold violations.