Capsa is a portable network analyzer application for both LANs and WLANs which performs real-time packet capturing capability, 24x7 network monitoring, advanced protocol analysis, in-depth packet decoding, and automatic expert diagnosis. Capsa's comprehensive high-level window view of entire network, gives quick insight to network administrators or network engineers allowing them to rapidly pinpoint and resolve application problems. With the most user-friendly interface and the most powerful data packet capture and analysis engine in the industry, Capsa is a necessary tool for network monitoring.
- VoIP Analysis - by capturing and analyzing VoIP calls and displaying results, IT staff could baseline and troubleshoot VoIP-based networks.
- Notifying Alarms by Emails & Audio - by sending an emails or play sounds, when an alarm is triggered.
- Task Scheduler - it helps to run packet capture and analysis at pre-defined time automatically, which can be scheduled to run one time, daily or weekly.
- TCP Flow Analysis - TCP packets reveal information to troubleshoot slow network, like slow website response, CRM transactions and downloading, etc.
- Network Security Analysis - accurately detects DoS (DDoS) attack, Worm activity, ARP attack, TCP port scanning and suspicious conversation and locates the source and target in real-time.
- Versatile Traffic & Bandwidth Statistics - monitors Network traffic and Network bandwidth details in graphs and numbers.
- Network Protocol Analysis - being able to support more than 1800+ protocols, Capsa make it easy to analyze protocols in network and understand what is happening.
- In-depth Packet Decoding - it captures all network packets transmitted on network and displays detailed packet decoding information in Hex, ASCII and EBCDIC.
- Multiple Network Behavior Monitoring - monitors HTTP, Email, DNS, FTP, MSN and Yahoo! Messenger.
- Extensive Statistics of Each Host - lists all hosts in network with details (traffic, IP, MAC, etc.).
- Automatic Expert Network Diagnosis - automatically diagnoses network problems and suggests solutions.
- Visualized Connections in Matrix - visualizes the entire network in an ellipse, showing connections and traffic.
- Powerful Conversation Analysis - monitors all conversations and reconstruct packet stream.
- Useful & Valuable Built-in Tools - free built-in tools to create and replay packets; scan and ping IPs.
- Quick & Intuitive Report - quickly generates reports of most concerned items.