IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-business is a hub for authentication and authorization for Web and other applications, centralizes security management and makes it easy and more cost effective to deploy secure applications.
- Enables flexible SSO to Web-based applications and can reduce help-desk calls associated with multiple passwords
- Reduces administration costs for managing accounts, groups, policies, credentials and access rights throughout the user life cycle
- Centralizes and automates management of users, authentication, access rights, audit policy and provisioning of user services
- Accelerates onboarding of new applications and users via preconfigured policies and templates
- New "read only" mode for auditors, additional compliance-related reports, custom report builder and integration with Tivoli Compliance Insight Manager for audit reports that map to regulations and best practices
- Corrects noncompliant access rights through recertification workflows or automatically via role-based access control policies and provides granular, auditor-friendly details for compliance
- Single point of authentication enables advanced logon controls, including smart cards, certificates and multi-factor or step-up authentication