Cenzic’s Hailstorm Enterprise ARC (Application Risk Controller) is built for the entire organization – Information Security, Developers, QA, Compliance Officers, and Executives – to run assessments and view results / status in a Web-enabled, intelligent dashboard.
The dashboard provides a standardized platform to manage Web security risk throughout the enterprise without losing control and asking developers and QA professionals to become security experts.
- Standardized platform via the Web-enabled, drillable dashboard to manage Web security risk for the entire enterprise
- Role-based visibility – provides company-wide view of security status to executives as well as customized views to other users
- Integration with multiple sources from manual penetration testing results, other commercial black box tools, source code analysis, QA data, and Web application firewalls
- Regulatory compliance assurance including PCI 6.6
- Flexible product model that allows customers to use both software and SaaS offerings – use the software to run your own assessments, and leverage Cenzic’s security experts to run additional tests when volume increases
- 360˚ coverage – you can test vulnerability status of all applications including ones in production via our integration with VMware