Proventia® Network Enterprise Scanner is a vulnerability management solution that ensures the availability of revenue-producing services and protects corporate data.
For organizations that need a network-based approach to discover and evaluate vulnerabilities on managed and unmanaged systems, IBM Proventia Network Enterprise Scanner helps reduce enterprise security risk by accurately identifying, prioritizing, tracking and reporting security vulnerabilities.
* Detects over 1,500 device types and over 3,400 service types to accurately identify the components of your network
* Assigns or allows responsibility to be assigned to specific assets to meet corporate governance and traceability standards
* Provides for multisource discovery by using different asset identification techniques that can detect newly connected devices and previously undiscovered assets
* Capable of conducting emergency scans to provide quick, ad-hoc scan results of your network when the need arises
* Follows an asset-centric scan policy that ensures policy association with assets rather than with scanner
* Can group and report by geography, network layout, business system or any other useful grouping of assets
* Extends 24/7 support, including platform updates
* Performs specific tests in a non-impacting manner to analyze the effects of a real attack without exposing your network to real threats
* Automatically detects new vulnerabilities based on X-Force® expert recommendations
* Provides for automatic ticket creation through a flexible rule based system