What is JSky?
JSky is a web vulnerability scanner, web application vulnerability assessments tool.
What can JSky do?
It's a Web Application Security Vulnerability scanner, so it can scan these Web Application Security Vulnerabilities:
* SQL Injection
* Cross-Site Scripting
* Insecure Indexing
* Local path disclosure
* Server Misconfiguration
* And all we application threats.
And JSky is not only a scanner, but also as an assessment tool.
Why should we use JSky?
Look at these features and benefits, we think you will love it right away:
2. Advanced and in-depth SQL injection, you maybe had heard about Pangolin. Yes, we use its engine so it can detect these Web Application Security Vulnerabilities exactly. Do not like others which using method of Pattern Matching. Databases include Oracle, MSSQL, Mysql, Informix, DB2, Access, Sqlite, Sybase, PostgreSQL and some others.
3. Modularization design of Web Application Security Vulnerability scanner, so everybody can code and share their module.
4. XML-based vulnerability file, and integrated a Web vulnerability executive parser which means you can design a vulnerability just by editing the XML file, no need to code any program.
5. Easy to use. No more technical knowledge you just click button "start"
6. And more features......