Three types of discovery : single address, range of addresses, full subnet. Checkboxes to use DNS, SNMP and/or TCP Ports. Customizable retries and timeouts. ICMP not required to discover behind firewalls. Maps can also be updated using either DNS name or IP address as the permanent identifier. Detailed discovery log.
- Discover TCP/IP nodes and routes using DNS, SNMP, Ports, NetBIOS and WMI
- Get MAC addresses and NIC Manufacturer Names
- Monitor nodes and receive Alerts
- Document with printed Maps and Reports.
- Control and Secure your network with the SNMP MIB Browser, the WMI browser and the Port Scanner.