SonicWALL has added the award-winning Aventail SSL VPN product line to our E-Class SRA appliances. Aventail's best-of-breed SSL VPNs deliver secure remote access to the most resources from the most end point locations. Aventail was named in the Visionaries Quadrant in the SSL VPN Magic Quadrant Report from Gartner, considered to be the leading analyst firm covering the SSL VPN industry. SonicWALL is strongly committed to the ongoing development and support of our SonicWALL Aventail E-Class SRA EX7000, EX6000 and EX-750 appliances for enterprise solutions.
SonicWALL Aventail SRAs provide the access control solution for today's increasingly mobile enterprise. With more employees, partners and customers connected over more widely-distributed and mobile locations, there is greater demand for a single, centrally-managed gateway to control access to network resources. The SonicWALL Aventail SRA offering is best-of-breed and provides robust solutions for:
* Remote Access: Provides secure remote access to the most resources from the most end point device platforms.
* Mobile Enterprise: The only SSL VPN solution to provide support for Microsoft® Windows Mobile PDAs and Smartphones.
* Disaster Recovery: Allows your workforce to remain productive from anywhere, anytime—even during unexpected business-infrastructure disruptions like natural disasters, pandemics, or terrorist activities.
* Wireless: Centralized secure access control for wireless networks supporting multiple device platforms.
* Extranet: Extends access to partners to increase collaboration in a way that does not compromise access control and security.
* Enforcing Policy: Enables IT to enforce policy across disparate points of entry, allowing granular access control for collaboration and compliance.
* Network Access Control: The easiest remote access controller on the market, providing the core elements of NAC today and the foundation for the evolution of NAC in the future.