McAfee Email Gateway integrates comprehensive inbound threat protection with outbound data loss prevention, advanced compliance, detailed reporting, and simplified administration.
McAfee Email Gateway comprises:
* TrustedSource™ global reputation intelligence is the service cornerstone of all McAfee gateway security solutions. The world’s most precise and comprehensive Internet host reputation system, TrustedSource continuously monitors and characterizes Internet senders through a global network of more than 10,000 sensors in 82 countries.
* McAfee Email Gateway appliances combine inbound threat protection, outbound data loss prevention, advanced compliance, and granular policy creation in a hardened, tightly integrated platform that’s easy to deploy and maintain. A complete range of enterprise (E-class) and medium-capacity (S-class) appliances offer affordable protection and scalability for the most demanding business messaging environments.
Add-on products within the comprehensive McAfee Email Gateway family include:
* McAfee Email Gateway Encryption provides policy-based email encryption to automatically encrypt email at the gateway, ensuring that sensitive data stays secure and that even recipients without encryption capabilities are able to receive and reply to secure email.
* McAfee Email Edge Gateway appliances are placed at the mail system perimeter to address the issue of rising spam volumes, relieving downstream processing loads and reducing archiving requirements.
* McAfee Email Gateway Control Center appliance can be used to centrally manage multiple gateway appliances.
* McAfee Email Gateway Quarantine Server appliance provides consolidated quarantine services for multiple gateway appliances.