Forensic Toolkit® (FTK®) is recognized around the world as the standard in computer forensics software. This court-validated digital investigations platform delivers cutting-edge computer forensic analysis, decryption and password cracking all within an intuitive and customizable interface. FTK 3 is built for speed, analytics and enterprise-class scalability. Known for its intuitive interface, email analysis, customizable data views and stability, FTK lays the framework for seamless expansion, so your computer forensics solution can grow with your organization’s needs.
* Create images, analyze the registry, conduct an investigation, decrypt files, crack passwords, identify steganography, and build a report all with a single solution.
* Recover passwords from 100+ applications; harness idle CPUs across the network to decrypt files and perform robust dictionary attacks.
* KFF hash library with 45 million hashes.
# Supports large and complex datasets.
# Never lose work due to a crash, because the FTK components are compartmentalized. (Example: If the GUI crashes, the Workers continue to process data.)
# Ability to back up and archive cases.
# Distributed Processing allows you to leverage up to 3 additional computers to dramatically reduce processing time and tackle massive data sets.
# True multi-processor and multi-threading support that takes advantage of hardware advancements.
# Wizard-driven processing ensures no data is missed.
* Cancel/Pause/Resume functionality
* Enhanced real-time processing status
* CPU resource throttling
* New email notification upon processing completion
# Pre- and post-processing refinement allows you to control how images are processed.