AD eDiscovery is AccessData’s holistic e-discovery product that integrates a collection of early case assessment features with the advanced final review functionality of Summation. It covers the entire e-discovery lifecycle from Litigation Hold to Final Review & Production and everything in between in one platform. If you are looking for a comprehensive solution to your e-discovery requirements with no add-ons, modules or hidden costs, AD eDiscovey could be for you.
• Easy-to-use and wizard-driven.
• Hold notifications can include documentation, interview questions, notification to other required entities.
• Real-time hold status.
• Comprehensive reporting.
• Collect from workstations, laptops, network shares, email servers, databases, 30+ structured data repositories and the web including: (Google Docs, Exchange 2003/2007/2010, Exchange Pre-index, SharePoint 2003/2007/2010, Oracle URM, FileNet, Opentext, Documentum, Office 365 SharePoint, Xerox Docushare, IMAP & POP email, Symantec EV (journal/archive/files), websites, both Domino (Lotus) inbox and filtered, and others)
• Collect all custodian data (even when custodian is off-network) or perform a targeted collection.
• Perform incremental collections on data that has changed since a previous collection or pick up where an interrupted collection left off.
• Reuse & associate collections with multiple cases.
• Process 700+ data types as you collect, while maintaining chain of custody.
• Distributed processing for increased efficiency and greatly reduced processing time.
• Automatically identifies and categorizes data, even encrypted files.
• De-duplicate email and ESI across the matter or for a specific custodian, de-NiST and OCR.
Early Case Assessment / First Pass Review
• Includes all functionality of AD ECA product and no through-put fees.
• Cull data by custodian, data source, document metadata and type.
• Advanced analysis via hundreds of unique data filters.
• Export to all industry standard load files and EDRM XML.
Final Review and Production
• Includes all functionality of Summation products.
• Scanned document, electronic document, email and transcript review.
• Production tools including bates stamping, burned-in redactions and production history.
• Advanced search, with keyword, concept and '4-D'.
• Offline, mobile capability.