Averail Access is one solution to access and control all content on mobile devices. It is an app that employees easily download to their personal or corporate owned devices to access content in the cloud and on a corporate network, combined with a management console from which enterprise administrators set policies regarding usage of corporate documents and files on the mobile device. Averail Access connects directly to enterprise content repositories, both on-premise and in the cloud, including Microsoft Sharepoint, Shared Network Drives, Box, Dropbox, and Salesforce, among others.
- Connect Directly to On-Premise and Cloud Storage - Access and manage content across on-premise repositories such as Microsoft® SharePoint® and Shared Network Drives as well as cloud storages sites like Box, Dropbox, and Salesforce, among others.
- Rich, Native Mobile Application - Averail Access app for iPad, iPhone and Android provides an easy to use workspace to securely browse, manage, edit and share business documents, audio and video files. Employees can download content for secure use while offline.
- Granular Management of Content - Averail Access management console allows read only or edit policies to be set at a document, user or device level and whitelist applications for document use outside of the Averail app.
- Visibility and Tracking of Content - Through the Averail Access management console, documents can be tracked by device and user to determine changes for auditing and traceability.
- Global and Local Search - Find content quickly by simultaneously searching in local folders or across on-premise and cloud storage sites directly from the Averail Access app.
- Deliver Files and Folders to Employees - Administrators and users can designate content in repositories for automatic updates and deliver the latest versions when the employee is online with Averail Access.
- Enterprise-Class Security and Protection
- Multi-level authentication
- AD integration
- Role-based access control
- Selective remote wipe of documents
- Offline expiration content
- Strong, enterprise-class encryption (at rest, in transit)