Enterasys Dragon® ensures the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of business critical resources with industry-leading Intrusion Prevention capabilities, including:
* Threat containment that leverages existing network investments
* In-line Intrusion Prevention to provide advanced security in a specific location
* Distributed Intrusion Prevention to automate response to threats in real-time
* Out-of-band Intrusion Detection that simultaneously utilizes multiple response technologies
* Forensics tools for session reconstruction to simplify threat mitigation and resolution
Enterasys Dragon is unique in its ability to gather evidence of an attacker’s activity, remove the attacker’s access to the network, and reconfigure the network to resist the attacker’s penetration technique. Dragon stops attacks at the source of the threat and can proactively protect against future threats and vulnerabilities. Dragon offers an extensive range of detection capabilities, host-based and network-based deployment options, a portfolio of IPS appliances, and seamless integration with the Enterasys Secure Networks™ architecture. Dragon utilizes a state-of-the-art high-performance, multi-threaded architecture with virtual sensor technology that scales to protect even the largest enterprise networks.
Dragon is a core component of the Enterasys Secure Networks architecture. When deployed in combination with Dragon Security Command Console (DSCC) and NetSight® Automated Security Manager (ASM), it facilitates the automatic identification, location, isolation and remediation of security threats. Dragon integrates seamlessly with Enterasys Network Access Control (NAC) for post-connect monitoring of behavior once network access has been granted.