SecureDoc Disk Encryption provides full disk encryption to protect sensitive information stored on laptops, desktops and PDAs. By offering integration with popular tokens and PKI at preboot time (after bios POST but before the OS loads) with dual and triple factor authentication (password/token/biometrics), SecureDoc provides the ultimate security and flexibility in data protection.
Pioneer in the Disk Encryption technology, WinMagic's SecureDoc has achieved
* First AES validation from NIST
* First and only FIPS 140-1 Level 2 certification
* Common Criteria validation
* We achieved FIPS 140-2 level 1 & 2 (certificate number 698 & 699 issued by NIST
* The ONLY disk encryption (FORTEZZA version) certified by the NSA for SECRET data for US Government agencies.
* Chosen for the Support of HSPD-12 initiative by US State Department and Homeland Security
In addition to security, SecureDoc's UNIQUE FEATURES make it the most versatile disk encryption:
SecureDoc Enterprise Edition is the only one:
* Designed / architecture / built based on open standards such as PKCS#11
* Supporting a wide range of smart cards, USB tokens and popular Public Key Infrastructures (PKI)
* Enterprise deployment with remote installation, password recovery without vulnerability of "Master Password".
* Key labeling concept enabling flexible sharing of encrypted files, disk, removable media.