Controlling sensitive information flow begins with a well-thought-out total security plan — a corporate scheme that sticks to compliance issues, ties in clear policy directives and ends with thorough end-user training. HIBUN Advance Edition (HIBUN AE), the respected guardian software from Hitachi, helps a company do just that, in part by simply focusing on three pivotal security basics: strict control over data transfer, robust encryption, and accurate access control. And those basics are the axis of HIBUN AE.
As a leader in Japan’s corporate security planning arena for over a decade, HIBUN AE is now that country’s tool of choice as a means of complying with the government’s newly enacted information security initiatives. With well over 1,400,000 licenses issued, HIBUN AE has a strong proven track record of being easy to deploy and to maintain. It may be installed completely or in separate modules that dovetail with enterprise planning. And most importantly, HIBUN AE has earned customer trust and satisfaction over a long span of real-time implementation. It is built on a solid foundation of safety and security.
HIBUN AE Solution
* HIBUN AE - Information Cypher (IC)
o Local drive encryption
o Removal media encryption
* HIBUN AE - Information Fortress (IF)
o Media access control
o Print access control
* HIBUN AE Server
o Centralized users administration
o Access log management
o Shared file access control
* Enterprise-wide strict control data transfer will protect sensitive information from being leaked outside an organization.
* Robust encryption will keep sensitive data on PCs from being misused, lost or stolen.
* Accurate access controls will keep sensitive information protected from unauthorized users while enabling authorized users to collaborate freely.
* Adaptability to widely used technologies such as Windows Active Directory and RSA Secure ID will help rapid and secure deployment, and will minimize administration and support costs.
* As a result, HIBUN AE solution will help an organization to safeguard sensitive information, to implement and manage the security policy, and to offer a means of regulatory compliance.