AppSense Environment Manager provides consistent and contextual user environments across multiple application delivery mechanisms. With AppSense Environment Manager, IT can manage user profiles with minimal maintenance as well as provide users with some level of personalization of their working environment. Combining company policy with user preference across a range of application delivery mechanisms reduces maintenance costs, secures the environment and increases user productivity.
The ability to control access to removable storage devices, such as USB pens or MP3 players, allowing full access, no access or read-only access on a per-device or device group basis. Any Environment Manager rule can be applied to the removable storage control action, enabling targeted control of devices under different environment scenarios.
- Simplifies Windows migrations and deployment
- Dramatically reduces desktop and support costs
- Improved density and control in VDI and published desktops
- Eliminates roaming profile corruption
- Seamless physical and virtual desktop integration
- Reduced infrastructure costs